On two Saturdays, March 22, at 10 a.m. and April 12, at 2 p.m., The General Theological Seminary will join Chelsea churches for an outdoor Stations of the Cross procession. The path will begin at St. Paul’s, continue to the Chapel of the Good Shepherd at General Seminary, and finish at St. Peter’s. Neighbors, friends, visitors, parishioners, clergy, seminary students are all welcome to participate in this “Walking the Path of Jesus” lenten procession while visiting sacred and historic spaces in Chelsea.
This event is free and open to all. Light refreshments will be offered at the conclusion of the Stations in the St. Peter’s Rectory.
• German Evangelical Lutheran St Paul’s Church (built 1897)
• Trinity Grace Church (shares space with St. Paul’s)
• The General Theological Seminary (Est. 1817, chapel built 1888)
• St. Peter’s Chelsea Episcopal Church (built 1838)
• Chelsea Community Church (shares space with St. Peter’s)